Sunday 24 August 2014

An up and down week


 
Like a lot of the times you spend with your children, this week has been one of ups and downs.

I think the 'down' moments this week are very much due to the fact that, at 30 weeks pregnant, I'm feeling a bit 'meh'.
 
 
 I'm finding it hard just to keep up with day-to-day life with a three year old; bending down to collect toys and clean up food is really a struggle and I've begun to feel quite lightheaded and dizzy at times. Braxton Hicks seem to be increasing every week, and some of them are quite uncomfortable now. I feel the ubiquitous mummy guilt that I can't play with the same enthusiasm as I used to.  It's all making me feel a bit emotional.
 

The First Boy has been pushing my buttons a bit; nothing major, just a bit of pre-school defiance and hyperactivity, but I guess I'm not as patient as I usually am.
A sulky moment
 
And another!
 
 
On the up side, my Mr has patience enough to cover both of us.  I love to see the two of them together, playing, fixing things, wrestling, gardening.  I took lots of lovely shots of them together this weekend when we went to the fun day at our local park.  I only have to look at these shots to know how lucky I am to have them both in my life. 


 


 

 









 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment