Thursday 12 February 2015

Me and Mine {January 2015}

I'm very late!  But here's my 'Me and Mine' for January 2015. I'm very grateful that the linky is still open so I can join in!

I'd planned to get a lovely shot of the four of us on a regular weekend visit to my mum and step-dad's. But, as happens with children, on the day, M was not having any of it, and refused to sit on the sofa with us for the shot.

So we got a few candid shots taken instead, and I think this one sums up a typical January weekend for us.  A visit to my mum's, down on the floor playing a game together.



Here's the shot we were aiming for, without M!



What we've been loving this January:


Mummy:
Finishing off the Christmas chocolates
My new Lavender Yankee Candle
Going on a relaxing spa day with my mum and sister
Spending more time together as a family because Daddy has been at home more
Having our evenings back!
My new leather skirt
 
Daddy:
Being at home with his family more
Booking our 2015 holidays
Making plans for our kitchen extension
Wearing his new leather bracelet engraved with the boys' names
 
The First Boy:
Watching endless re-runs of 'The Furchester Hotel' from CBeebies
Talking to 'Zig and Zag' (Daddy's sock puppet inventions)
Making up strange words
Crafting
Fruit Corners
 
The Second Boy:
Chatting to anyone who will listen
Kicking and splashing in the bath
Sitting in his new his vibrating chair
Lots of cuddles

 
dear beautiful

No comments :

Post a Comment