Friday 24 April 2015

Me and Mine {March 2015}

Oh dear!

This is a bit late!  Somehow, I've had a month off blogging. I don't really know why, other than that I've just been too exhausted, once the boys are in bed, to even think about writing anything or editing photos.  I am annoyed with myself as I wanted to keep up with at least the photo projects I've started, and the longer the hiatus has gone on the more difficult it has seemed to get back into it.

But here I am tonight.  Two Boy Daddy has gone out for the evening so it's just me and my laptop. And I want to do a bit of catching up before it becomes insurmountable.

So, March.  It seems quite a while ago now, but we did have a pretty nice month. We went on our first holiday as a foursome, and the weather got nicer, meaning it felt like we'd been let out of the house for the first time since October.

Here's our Me and Mine family photo for March. It was taken when we met up with some friends in Cornwall on Mawgan Porth beach.  I think we look really happy.



No comments :

Post a Comment